How You Can Help
Through The Campaign to Enhance Public Libraries, the SCLS Foundation is raising private funds that will enhance public libraries throughout our SCLS Community to expand their excellent services in each of the following funds:
• Area of Greatest Need
• Children’s Services
• Collection Development
• Libraries of the Future
• Lifelong Learning
Donate By Mail
Download and Print Out our Donor Card (pdf).
- Fill Out Donor Card
- Make Check Payable to: South Central Library System Foundation, Inc.
- Mail to: South Central Library System Foundation, 4610 South Biltmore Lane, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53718
Donate By Phone
Please call 608 246-7970.
Other Ways to Donate
- Leave a Legacy – Consider a major gift to support or endow an Enhancement Fund program as a family or in memory of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts – Be sure to check with your employer about its matching gift program.
- Planned Giving – Ensure exceptional public library services through your will.
- Stock Transfer Gift – We accept gifts of stock and other securities.
For more information, Martha Van Pelt, South Central Library System Director, (608) 246-7975.