scls-socialmedia Discussion List
This email list provides a means for library staff using social media, or who are interested in social media, to share tips, ideas, suggestions and questions about the topic. Library staff are invited to subscribe at the list information page.
Social Media Tips & Tricks
These guides were prepared by Abby Ward as a 2015 practicum project through the School of Library & Information Studies. All guides are provided in PDF format.
- Making a social media profile
- How to start and manage your social media presence
- Tips for making great social media posts
- Measuring social media success
- OCLC Library Spotlight Program
- Google Search Console
Lists of SCLS libraries on Facebook and Twitter
Looking for other libraries on social media?