Building Needs Assessment Work Group Agenda
March 5, 2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
To phone into a meeting: 866-226-4650 (access code: 461-0318-2019 #)
10:00: Call to Order
10:02: Approval of previous meeting minutes: February 6, 2020
· Attorney Input regarding BNAW process: Marty
· Review the matrix updated with the RFI document information.
RFI reports submitted by design-build firms were sent to workgroup in advance of February meeting and are saved on the shared drive in the February 2020 BNAW meeting folder and in the BNAW main folder under Builder and Site Prospects.
5. Vogel Brothers
· Develop numerical evaluation scale to use at the April meeting to assess the builder information from presentations and RFIs that has been compiled into the matrix.
11:45: Homework for Next Meeting:
· Add builder presentations information to the matrix
Feb – April evaluation of RFIs & information from original presentations and possible follow up with vendors
April assign numerical evaluation with the goal of narrowing down the list of vendors; develop reference questions, then call references before May meeting
May Discuss checked references
June Site visits
July Site visits
August Decide on Design-Build vendor
Next Meeting Date: 4/2/20 at 10:00 a.m.
Need to create:
· Location report
· Detailed design report
· Mark and Vicki will look into items listed under Other “Master Building Profile by Zones”
For safety concerns and needed protections. Do we have Material Safety Sheets on these products which include necessary protections and toxicity information?
· SUN Expansion
· Collaborative projects – continue to consider options
Corey Baumann SCLS Delivery Services Coordinator
Nan Brien SCLS Board Trustee
Kerrie Goeden SCLS HR & Finance Coordinator
Mark Ibach SCLS Consulting Services Coordinator
Jesse Stewart SCLS Fleet Manager
Vicki Teal SCLS Technology Services Coordinator
Kristi Williams SCLS Board Trustee
Van Pelt SCLS Director