Building Needs Assessment Work Group Agenda
April 2, 2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Meeting Documents: https://www.scls.info/committees/building-needs-assessment-work-group
1. Phone: 1-866-226-4650 and use access code: 461-0318-2019.
a. Press the # button to enter meeting as a participant.
2. Web site: https://bluejeans.com/46103182019/webrtc
a. There is no password for participants.
b. If a participant is asked to download software, they can choose to bypass this (join via browser).
10:00: Call to Order
10:02: Approval of previous meeting minutes: March 5, 2020
· Review the matrix that staff updated with the builder presentation information.
SCLS Staff-Presentation reports submitted by design-build firms are saved in the shared drive in the main BNAW folder under Builder and Site Prospects.
1. Keller: to be filled in by Corey and Jesse
2. Tri-North: to be filled in by Mark
3. Sullivan: to be filled in by Marty
4. Newcomb: to be filled in by Kerrie
5. Vogel Brothers: to be filled in by Vicki
· Develop and assign numerical evaluation scale to assess the builder information from presentations and RFIs that has been compiled into the matrix.
· Develop reference questions
· Revisit timeline and adjust if needed
11:45: Homework for Next Meeting:
· Call references
Feb – April evaluation of RFIs & information from original presentations and possible follow up with vendors
April assign numerical evaluation with the goal of narrowing down the list of vendors; develop reference questions, then call references before May meeting
May Discuss checked references
June Site visits
July Site visits
August Decide on Design-Build vendor
Next Meeting Date: 5/7/20 at 10:00 a.m.
Need to create:
· Location report
· Detailed design report
· Mark and Vicki will look into items listed under Other “Master Building Profile by Zones”
For safety concerns and needed protections. Do we have Material Safety Sheets on these products which include necessary protections and toxicity information?
· SUN Expansion
· Collaborative projects – continue to consider options
Corey Baumann SCLS Delivery Services Coordinator
Nan Brien SCLS Board Trustee
Kerrie Goeden SCLS HR & Finance Coordinator
Mark Ibach SCLS Consulting Services Coordinator
Jesse Stewart SCLS Fleet Manager
Vicki Teal SCLS Technology Services Coordinator
Kristi Williams SCLS Board Trustee
Van Pelt SCLS Director