Building Needs Assessment Work Group Agenda
June 4, 2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Via BlueJeans
Meeting Documents: https://www.scls.info/committees/building-needs-assessment-work-group
1. Phone: 1-866-226-4650 and use access code: 461-0318-2019.
a. Press the # button to enter meeting as a participant.
2. Web site: https://bluejeans.com/46103182019/webrtc
a. There is no password for participants.
b. If a participant is asked to download software, they can choose to bypass this (join via browser).
10:00: Call to Order
10:02: Approval of previous meeting minutes: May 7, 2020
· Review and finalize the list of reference questions
11:45: Homework for Next Meeting:
· Kristi and Nan call all references for Keller, Vogel, Tri-North and Sullivan and report back at the July BNAW meeting.
· Contact other SCLS staff and connections and ask them reference questions and report back at the July BNAW meeting.
· Revisit timeline and adjust if needed
Feb – April evaluation of RFIs & information from original presentations.
May - The Evaluation Matrix and ratings will be discussed at the May BNAW meeting. The workgroup will narrow the field to 3 vendors by the end of the May meeting.
June – Kristi and Nan will bring vendor reference questions to meeting. After review by work group, they will begin making reference calls to vendor finalists.
Site visits will begin.
July Site visits
August Decide on vendor
Next Meeting Date: 7/2/20 at 10:00 a.m.
Need to create:
· Location report
· Detailed design report
· Mark and Vicki will look into items listed under Other “Master Building Profile by Zones”
For safety concerns and needed protections. Do we have Material Safety Sheets on these products which include necessary protections and toxicity information?
· SUN Expansion
· Collaborative projects – continue to consider options
· Consider COVID-19 ramifications on the project
Corey Baumann SCLS Delivery Services Coordinator
Nan Brien SCLS Board Trustee
Kerrie Goeden SCLS HR & Finance Coordinator
Mark Ibach SCLS Consulting Services Coordinator
Jesse Stewart SCLS Fleet Manager
Vicki Teal SCLS Technology Services Coordinator
Kristi Williams SCLS Board Trustee
Martha Van Pelt SCLS