Building Needs Assessment Work Group Minutes
June 4, 2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Via BlueJeans
Corey Baumann SCLS Delivery Services Coordinator
Nan Brien SCLS Board Trustee - absent
Kerrie Goeden SCLS HR & Finance Coordinator
Mark Ibach SCLS Consulting Services Coordinator
Jesse Stewart SCLS Fleet Manager – left early
Vicki Teal SCLS Technology Services Coordinator - late
Kristi Williams SCLS Board Trustee
Van Pelt SCLS Director
Call to Order: K. Goeden called the meeting to order at 10:07 am
Approval of previous meeting minutes: May 7, 2020
a. Motion by M. Ibach to accept the minutes
b. Second by K. Williams
· Review and finalize the list of reference questions
o Prioritize questions
o Lessen number of questions
o List of questions revised to 11
Homework for Next Meeting:
· Kristi and Nan call all references for Keller, Vogel, Tri-North and Sullivan and report back at the July BNAW meeting.
· K. Goeden will send email to SCLS staff asking for any experience working with the short listed vendors. C. Baumann will make sure staff not on the SCLS-All email list at Delivery get email. Appropriate supervisor will follow up with staff member with questions.
o Questions asked to staff will be:
§ What was your involvement with the project?
§ Describe your experience working with the vendor?
· The email will be also sent to SCLS directors via M. Van Pelt. Give deadline in emails for information.
o Directors will be asked official reference questions.
· K. Goeden will send list of vendor references and questions to N. Brien and K. Williams
· Work Group members will search for non-vendor submitted reference people to interview
· Revisit timeline and adjust if needed
Feb – April evaluation of RFIs & information from original presentations.
May - The Evaluation Matrix and ratings will be discussed at the May BNAW meeting. The workgroup will narrow the field to 3 vendors by the end of the May meeting.
June – Kristi and Nan will bring vendor reference questions to meeting. After review by work group, they will begin making reference calls to vendor finalists.
Site visits will begin.
July Site visits
August Decide on vendor
Next Meeting Date: ** Date Change to: 7/9/20 at 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Adjournment 11:48 am
Need to create:
· Location report
· Detailed design report
· Mark and Vicki will look into items listed under Other “Master Building Profile by Zones”
For safety concerns and needed protections. Do we have Material Safety Sheets on these products which include necessary protections and toxicity information?
· SUN Expansion
· Collaborative projects – continue to consider options
· Consider COVID-19 ramifications on the project