Collection Maintenance Subcommittee Agenda
January 12, 2022 at 9:30 am
To phone into this
meeting call 1-866-226-4650, use access code 461-0415-2019
To access this meeting visit https://bluejeans.com/46104152019/ (select the join via browser link)
1. Call to Order
a. Introduction of guests/visitors
b. Changes/Additions to the Agenda
c. Requests to address the Committee
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes: November 10, 2021
3. Action Items
a. New Collection Code request (MAD)
i. BKAFIUR (Staff: BOOKS AD FIC URBAN ; Patron: Urban Fiction).
a. Updates from previous meeting
i. New Collection Code request:
1. LPPB (Staff: LARGE PRINT PICTURE BOOKS ; Patron: Large Print, Picture Books)
2. LPPB was added on 12/1/2021, after approval by ILS Committee on 12/1/2021.
ii. New Shelving Location request:
1. STU (Studio)
2. STU was added on 12/1/2021, after approval by ILS Committee on 12/1/2021.
iii. Changes to Cataloging Policies: Books BSE (Bibliographic Short Entry) Policy, Sound Recordings BSE (Bibliographic Short Entry) Policy, Videorecordings BSE (Bibliographic Short Entry) Policy, Software BSE (Bibliographic Short Entry) Policy, Generic and Perm Records Policy, Linking Items Policy, Serials Receiving Policy
1. Approved by ILS Committee 12/1/21, policy updates completed 12/8/21
b. Rank Technical Services bugfixes
c. Rank Technical Services development ideas
d. Cataloging of large print audio-enabled books
e. Other Bibliovation questions and discussion
i. 7.0 upgrade January 10, 2022, details on Bibliovation Support page
5. Plan for Next meeting: March 9, 2022
For more information about the Collection Maintenance Subcommittee, contact Amy Gannaway.
SCLS staff are available to attend cluster meetings to share information and answer questions pertaining to this committee meeting and other departmental projects.
Collection Maintenance Subcommittee/Agenda/01-2022