Library Innovation Subcommittee Agenda
June 9, 2020, 9:00am
Meeting Documents: https://www.scls.info/committees/library-innovation-subcommittee/2020-06-09
To phone in to a meeting: call 866-226-4650, use access code 461-0318-2019.
1. Call to Order
a. Begin recording for note-taking purposes.
b. Introduction of guests/visitors: New members Jill Porter (MFD) and Craig Ellefson (SCLS).
c. Changes/Additions to the Agenda
d. Requests to address the Committee
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes: April 4, 2020
3. Action Items:
a. Provide input on equipment for SCLS Foundation sponsored kits.
i. The following financial distributions were approved.
1. $1,678 for training by August Ball at the November 2020 All Directors Meeting
2. $600 cap (not to exceed) for 1 cooking maker kit and 1 baking maker kit.
3. $1,517.73 for SCLS Advantage materials. Any money not spent on the 2 maker kits should be added to the amount for Advantage purchases.
ii. Suggestions have been added to the Cooking Maker Kit Google sheet (see Links) collecting ideas. The cost of items is above the $600 allocated by the Foundation Board.
4. Reports: None.
5. Items from clusters for initial discussion (for Committees only): None.
a. Marketing/advocacy project ideas.
i. Marketing/PR/social media sharing.
b. Maker kit ideas.
7. Plan for Next meeting: August 11, 2020
For more information about the Library Innovation Subcommittee, contact Rose Ziech
SCLS staff are available to attend cluster meetings to share information and answer questions pertaining to this committee meeting and other departmental projects.
Library Innovation Subcommittee/Agenda/2020-06