Library Innovation Subcommittee Agenda
April 13, 2021, 9:00am
Meeting Documents: https://www.scls.info/committees/library-innovation-subcommittee/2021-04-13
To phone in to a meeting: call 866-226-4650, use access code 461-0318-2019.
1. Call to Order
a. Introduction of guests/visitors
b. Changes/Additions to the Agenda
c. Requests to address the Committee
2. Approval of previous meeting minutes: February 9, 2021
3. Action Items
a. Recommend ideas for using SCLS Foundation 2021 money: $4307.71.
b. Respond to question about circulating kits and materials from local school—Refer to Documents.
c. Provide input about future of Wisconsin Libraries Transform website.
4. Reports (for Committees only)
a. Idea form response—Refer to Documents.
b. Webinar, “Library Social Workers -- Are You Ready for Any Circumstance?” April 28, 1:00pm.
c. Outreach & Inclusive Services web page & web form for collecting feedback.
d. 2021 Library Visits questions.
i. How are you and your staff doing?
1. What have you learned about yourself, your staff, and your community during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
2. What lessons learned will guide you going forward?
ii. Are there service changes or new services arising from COVID that you may continue moving forward?
1. Is there anything SCLS can do to help?
iii. What has your library done since our last visit that you’re excited about?
1. Are there any memorable moments that stand out?
2. Was there a program or service that your community responded to (positively or negatively)?
iv. Is there anything else you’d like to share or discuss?
e. Update from All Directors Meeting service priorities discussion.
a. Goals for Library Innovation Subcommittee this year.
Items from clusters for initial discussion.
7. Plan for Next meeting: June 8, 2021
For more information about the Library Innovation Subcommittee, contact Rose Ziech.
SCLS staff are available to attend cluster meetings to share information and answer questions pertaining to this committee meeting and other departmental projects.
Library Innovation Subcommittee/Agenda/04-2021