South Central Library System has three Science Lab kits available for member public libraries to use for programming. Libraries may borrow 1, 2, or all three kits. Each kit includes:
You are here
Mobile maker labs
Stop Motion Animation & Video Editing Kit Contents
- Spheros (7)
- Includes charging cable, cradle, dock, directional guide, and get started guide
- Rubber Sphero Covers (7)
- iPad Air 2 (7)
- Includes charging cable and adapter
- USB charging dock
- Extension cord
- Power Strip
Sewing Machine Kit Contents
There are three sewing machine kits. Libraries may borrow 1, 2 or all three kits. Maximum loan period is 7 days.
Each kit contains:
Scanning Kit Contents
Contents of Kit
Box 1: Press
Important: The press is extremely heavy and will require two people to lift and move. Please use caution when lifting and moving it.
- Jack Richeson & Co. Baby Press, Model 695102
- Gray felt pusher pad (1)
- Ivory felt pusher pads (2)
- Foam packing material
- Plexiglass pieces (coming soon)
Box 2: Supplies
- Two labs with five robot kits each. Labs cannot be combined and are loaned individually to libraries.
- Each kit will have 5 unassembled robots. Please be sure allow time to disassemble robots made while at the library before returning to Delivery or sending to the next library.
- Lego Mindstorms documentation, program guides, and program instructions