See the new Bibliovation Support page for information on how to report problems in Bibliovation, ILS Known Problems, Bibliovation upgrades and release notes, and the status of high-priority fixes.
- 5/20/2022 The GetIt Acquisitions Setup: Vendors on-demand webinar is now available. Click here for the video.
- 5/18/2022 If you experience response time problems in Bibliovation, please report them to the Help Desk. For more details on reporting response time problems, see this LINKcat News blog post.
- 5/17/2022 See the LINKcat News blog post for information about the moratorium on changes to existing bibliographic records, which starts Saturday, May 28.
- 5/16/2022 There is a new Workflow for re-queuing holds at Check in or from the Hold Shelf. See the LINKcat News blog post for more details.
- 5/6/22 The Bibliovation staff URL will be changing on May 31, 2022. A redirect from the old URL will be in place through September 1, 2022. See the LINKcat News blog post for more details.
- 5/4/2022 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for April are posted.
- 5/3/2022 The monthly Bibliovation reports for April 2022 can be found online
- 4/29/2022 Library staff no longer need to add the "T1-" prefix to a patron's phone number to have the patron's Holds Filled notices delivered via text. Please read the blog post for details.
- 4/29/2022 The ILS Report for April 2022 is available online.
- 4/27/2022 4,525 bibliographic records were newly cataloged and/or updated in the database between 3/31/2022 and 4/26/2022.
- 4/27/2022 19,376 items and 3,365 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 4/27/2022 2,342 bibliographic records with no items attached (that were created before 1/1/22) were deleted from the database.
- 4/12/2022 The minutes from the April 6, 2022, IC Meeting and the March and April ILS Reports are available online.
- 4/5/2022 Registration for the Circulation User Group scheduled for May 3 from 10 - 11:30 am is open. Register online.
- 4/5/2022 Registration for the Linking User Group scheduled for May 24 from 1 - 2:30 pm is open. Register online.
- 4/5/2022 Registration for the Serials User Group scheduled for May 18 from 1 - 2:30 pm is open. Register online.
- 4/4/2022 The monthly Bibliovation reports for March 2022 can be found online
- 4/4/2022 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for March are posted.