State Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Emergency Order 12 - The "Safer At Home" order released on March 12th
- Badger Bounce Back - Highlights the steps needed to "Re-Open Wisconsin"
Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Internal Revenue Service - Information about the Economic Impact Payments (one-time relief checks) and Coronavirus Tax Relief
- CARES Act - Federal Stimulus Bill Public Information - An information page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development about the expanded unemployment benefits, including the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program among others.
- Unemployment COVID-19 Public Information - An FAQ page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development for people laid off during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Txhais lus Hmoob (Hmong) and En Español (Spanish)
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19 - Compiled by UW-Extension. En Español
- Coronavirus Information and Resources - Compiled by 211 Wisconsin. Call '211' or Text your zip code to '898211' for assistance. (Help available in 180 languages).
- Protect yourself financially from the impact of the coronavirus (English) - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Proteja sus finanzas del impacto del coronavirus (En Español) - Oficina para la Protección Financiera del Consumidor (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Information for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 Business Resources - Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Services - US Small Business Administration
- Preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Farms - UW Extension Farm Management
- Farmers' Guide to COVID-19 Relief - Farmers' Legal Action Group
- Coronavirus and USDA Assistance for Farmers - Outlines COVID-19 (Coronavirus) programs and contacts for USDA assistance programs
- Find Job Listings
- Get Ready to Apply for Jobs
- Apply for Unemployment Insurance
- Explore State Resources
- Explore Job Programs and Community Resources by County
- Overcome Barriers to Employment
- Computer Skills
- Education and Training
- Services and Supports
For more information and assistance contact: Mark Jochem