Programs and Services Related to American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Programs and Services - Information about assistance programs in the areas of: stimulus payments, rental/housing assistance, unemployment insurance, assistance for families, and other forms of assistance.
State Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Internal Revenue Service - Information about the Economic Impact Payments (one-time relief checks) and Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Federal Program Summary (CARES Act and The Continued Assistance Act of 2020) - An information page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development about the expanded unemployment benefits, including the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program among others.
- Implementing the Continued Assistance Act of 2020 - Find updates and a timeline for when Unemployment Insurance programs become available.
- Unemployment COVID-19 Public Information - An FAQ page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development for people laid off during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Txhais lus Hmoob (Hmong) and En Español (Spanish)
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19 - Compiled by UW-Extension. En Español
- Coronavirus Information and Resources - Compiled by 211 Wisconsin. Call '211' or Text your zip code to '898211' for assistance. (Help available in 180 languages).
- Protecting your finances during the coronavirus pandemic (English) - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Proteja sus finanzas durante la pandemia del Coronavirus (En Español) - Oficina para la Protección Financiera del Consumidor
Information for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 Business Resources - Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Services - US Small Business Administration
- Managing a farm during COVID-19 - UW Extension Farm Management
- Coronavirus and USDA Assistance for Farmers - Outlines COVID-19 (Coronavirus) programs and contacts for USDA assistance programs
- Find Job Listings
- Get Ready to Apply for Jobs
- Apply for Unemployment Insurance
- Explore State Resources
- Explore Job Programs and Community Resources by County
- Overcome Barriers to Employment
- Computer Skills
- Education and Training
- Services and Supports
For more information and assistance contact: Mark Jochem