You are here
- Bibliovation support for information on how to report problems in Bibliovation, ILS Known Problems, Bibliovation upgrades and release notes, and the status of high-priority fixes.
- ILS Committee
- 12/4/2023 The monthly Bibliovation reports for November 2023 can be found online.
- 11/29/2023 The ILS Report for October/November 2023 is available online.
- 11/28/2023 The minutes from the November 14 CSS Meeting are available online.
- 11/28/2023 26,488 items and 3,070 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 11/28/2023 7,513 bibliographic records were newly cataloged and/or updated in the database between 9/18/2023 and 11/27/2023.
- 11/21/2023 The minutes from the November 15 DIS Meeting are available online.
- 11/15/2023 The minutes from the November 8 CMS Meeting are available online.
- 11/15/2023 The Lost and Paid at Another Library and the Damaged and Paid at Another Library reports for October 2023 have been posted to their pages.
- 11/10/2023 The Lost Over 6 Months and Paid report for October 2023 has been posted on that web page.
- 11/9/2023 The Annual Purge of Old Charges report has been posted for 2023. The deadline for review is 5:00PM on Monday, November 20. Please read the information in the Circulation Manual, Section XII Circulation and Statistical Reports Part D Annual Purge of Old Charges for details about this annual process.
- 11/2/2023 The registration is open for the Linking User Group scheduled for December 14, 2023 from 10 - 11:30 am via Zoom. Register online.
- 11/2/2023 The monthly Bibliovation reports for October 2023 can be found online.
- 11/1/2023 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for October 2023 are posted.
- 11/1/2023 The Serials Clones records for 2024 are complete. You can find the Serials Clones 2024 memo online.