Reporting Bibliovation Problems
Please follow this process when reporting problems (including issues reported by patrons):
- If you think your problem is critical, check to see if it is listed below
- If you don't see it there or it's not critical, check the Known Problems Database
- If you cannot find an entry for your problem, please create a Help Desk ticket by using the online form (preferred method)
- Be sure to provide a detailed description of the problem, and if applicable, include item or patron barcodes
- We welcome phone calls, but using the online form when at all possible helps us manage the tickets on our end
Status of Known Critical/High Problems in Bibliovation
A fix was posted to Bibliovation at 9 pm on 6/10/20 as release 6.00.27. Details are posted in the Release Notes
A fix was posted to Bibliovation at 9 pm on 5/4/20 as release 6.00.23 and 6.00.24. Details are posted in the Release Notes.
A fix was posted to Bibliovation at 10 pm on 3/19/20 as release 6.00.21 and 6.00.22. Details are posted in the Release Notes.
A fix was posted to Bibliovation at 10 pm on 2/24/20 as release 6.00.20. Details are posted in the Release Notes.
A fix was posted to Bibliovation at 10 pm on 1/22/20 as release 6.00.18. Details are posted in the Release Notes.
The following are issues that are in the queue for an upcoming release as soon as possible:
- Wrong receipt templates are being used when printing Circulation slips Fix applied 6/8/2020
- Checking out a hold on behalf of another patron (hold authorization) does not clear hold Partial fix.
- Changing priority of an item in transit or on hold shelf
- Patrons with large volume of transactions have slow response times This has improved, but LibLime is still working on it (1/29/20)
- Batch Item Edit and Delete may be very slow or batch doesn't process Fix applied 5/8/20
- Reduced Transportation Holds not working
- Add Author field to the Title column in the Holds Queue report
- Add Copy number to the Holds Queue report (bundled with "Add Author field" development)
- 7/2/2020 The monthly Bibliovation reports for June 2020 can be found online.
- 7/2/2020 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for June are posted.
- 6/26/2020 The following codes were deleted from Bibliovation: Collection Code - CDYMS (COMPACT DISCS YA MUSIC), Location - OVLL (OVERSIZE, LOWER LEVEL), FR (FAVO-READS DISPLAY). See the minutes from the June ILS Committee meeting.
- 6/24/2020 3,729 bibliographic records were newly cataloged and/or updated in the database between 5/27/20 and 6/23/20.
- 6/24/2020 9,512 items and 775 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 6/17/2020 The minutes from the June 9, 2020, CSS Meeting are available online.
- 6/15/2020 The minutes from the June 3, 2020, IC Meeting are available online.
- 6/12/2019 The Mid-Year Serials Clones 2020 Memo is available online.
- 6/3/2020 54,045 patron records had their expiration date extended to October 1, 2020. These records had expiration dates between June 1 and September 30, 2020. This total included records that were given an expiration date extension to June 1 back in mid-March.
- 6/2/2020 The monthly Bibliovation reports for May 2020 can be found online.
- 6/1/2020 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for May are posted.