You are here
- Bibliovation support for information on how to report problems in Bibliovation, ILS Known Problems, Bibliovation upgrades and release notes, and the status of high-priority fixes.
- ILS Committee
- 9/26/2023 The minutes from the September CSS Meeting are available online.
- 9/20/2023 The minutes from the September CMS Meeting are available online.
- 9/7/2023 A Bibliovation upgrade took place last night. Please clear your browser cache before using Bibliovation. See the Release notes for a full list of fixes.
- 9/5/2023 The monthly Bibliovation reports for August 2023 can be found online
- 9/5/2023 A Bibliovation upgrade is scheduled for Wednesday, September 6 at 9pm. Please see the Release notes for a full list of fixes.
- 9/5/2023 Registration is open for the Fall ILS Summit scheduled for October 11, 2023 from 9 am - 12 pm at the Waunakee Public Library. We are offering an online option for those who can't join us in person. Register online.
- 9/5/2023 Registration is open for the Serials User Group on October 5 from 1:30-3:00 pm. Register online.
- 9/1/2023 The August 2023 ILS report is available online.
- 9/1/2023 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for August 2023 are posted.
- 8/23/2023 17,218 items and 2,524 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 8/23/2023 3,723 bibliographic records were newly cataloged and/or updated in the database between 7/27/2023 and 8/22/2023.
- 8/9/2023 The minutes from the August 2, 2023 ILS Committee Meeting can be found online.
- 8/2/2023 The monthly Bibliovation reports for July 2023 can be found online
- 8/2/2023 A policy has been approved to formalize the settings for Patron Reading History retention, approved by the ILS Committee 8/2/2023.
- 8/2/2023 The Bibliovation upgrade took place last night. Please see the Release Notes for a full list of fixes.
- 8/1/2023 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for July 2023 are posted.