These are the library responsibilities adopted as part of the new SCLS Governance structure implemented in 2009.
- We value working together in a spirit of collaboration and mutual respect, compromising as necessary to achieve the greatest value for the common good.
- We are committed to continuous learning, and we will strive to be innovative. We will use responsible communication to ask for what we need and to provide feedback. We believe that internal training and education is an important staff investment.
- We value teamwork and cooperation, listening and contributing to the planning and decision-making process.
- As members of SCLS, we will anticipate advancements in emerging technology and embrace the new possibilities.
- We value a unified vision that supports the best possible service for the greatest number of people.
For more information, contact: