- SCLS 2021 Annual Report Instructions
- 2021 Annual Report Instructions for ILS/LINKcat Libraries -- user name and password required for LINKcat libraries to access Bibliovation reports (updated 01/13/22)
- 2021 LibPAS Electronic Annual Report Form (requires your library's user name & password)
- DPI/DLT 2021 Public Library Annual Report Information
- DLT Annual Report Website
- DLT Instructions
- Data Entry Worksheet (Microsoft Word)
- What's New in 2021
COVID-19 Questions and Programming—Below is information on the questions added to the 2020 Wisconsin Public Library Annual Report related to COVID-19 and programming. The detailed instructions on these items, as well as worksheets, and a guide to what exactly was added are available on the Public Library Annual Report Instructions and Forms page.
COVID-19 related questions—The Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) added 15 COVID-19 data elements to the Federal Public Libraries Survey in 2020. These questions will be asked again in 2021 and potentially beyond. The following links contain more information about how those data elements will be reflected on the 2020 Wisconsin Public Library Annual Report—Video & Google slideshow w/speaker notes.
Live, virtual and pre-recorded programs—To better capture the virtual environment of much public library programming during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Division for Libraries and Technology has added reporting to explicitly allow for live, virtual programming and viewers as well as pre-recorded programming and viewers—Video & Google slideshow w/speaker notes.
Programming and Activity Count tracker Excel workbook (downloads Excel file) updated to reflect live, virtual and pre-recorded programs
Programming and Activity Count tracker workbook Google Sheet updated to reflect live, virtual and pre-recorded programs
A Platform Metrics Guide for Live, Virtual Programming and Pre-recorded Views provides guidance on which metric to use for each format from some of the more commonly used platforms (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Zoom, etc.).
- Wisconsin Public Library System map (from DPI )
- SCLS Annual Report Webinar (Friday, Jan. 14, 2022)—register
- SCLS Annual Report Office Hours (Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022)—register
- SCLS 2021 Annual Report Blog (updates and reminders)
- Subscribe to the SCLS Annual Report email list
- Meraki Enterprise Wireless Usage Data (Data Dashboard)
- BadgerLink User Data Extraction Instructions (pre-filled by SCLS in 2021)
- It all counts! -- Collecting program and self-directed activity data for the Wisconsin Public Library Annual Report (Google Docs, reviewed October 2021)
- Presentation at Nov. 17, 2016, All Directors Meeting (Jamie McCanless and Tessa Michaelson Schmidt)
- Guidelines for Collection of Public Library Nonresident Usage Statistics (from DPI / DTL)
- How to collect the number of users of public Internet computers
- Reference Questions and Statistics
- Wisconsin Public Library Service Data Statistics (from DPI / DLT)