If you place links on your own website to BadgerLink resources, please use the links in columns D or E from this BadgerLink Google Spreadsheet.
- Column D - URL for the BadgerLink page about the resource which contains description, intended audience, available training resources, and link into the resource
- Column F - new official authenticated URL which will take users directly into the resource
Please also credit BadgerLink! Find more information about linking to BadgerLink resources on BadgerLink on your Website.
SCLS System-Wide Resources
These URLs can be used on your website to link to system-wide SCLS resources.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=EE
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (courtesy of Madison PL): https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=GVRL
- SCLS WorldCat account for patrons: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=WC
- BAR WorldCat account for patrons: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connecttto=WCBAR
Please see this TechBits post for information about linking to other locally-subscribed resources on your website: http://scls.typepad.com/techbits/2015/03/linking-to-databases.html