If you place links on your own website to BadgerLink resources, please use the links in columns D or E from this BadgerLink Google Spreadsheet.
- Column G - URL for the BadgerLink page about the resource which contains description, intended audience, available training resources, and link into the resource
- Column D - official authenticated URL which will take users directly into the resource
Please also credit BadgerLink! Find more information about linking to BadgerLink resources on BadgerLink on your Website.
SCLS System-Wide Resources
These URLs can be used on your website to link to system-wide SCLS resources.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=EE
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (courtesy of Madison PL): https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=GVRL
- SCLS WorldCat account for patrons: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connectto=WC
- BAR WorldCat account for patrons: https://www.scls.lib.wi.us/cgi-bin/libauth.cgi?connecttto=WCBAR
Find the URL for a resource:
- Navigate to the SCLS Online Resources by Name page.
- Find the resource to which you'd like to link.
- Right-click on the link to the resource and select either "Copy link" (Edge and Firefox) or "Copy link address" (Chrome).
- Use the URL you copied to create your link.