- Nathan Rybarczyk - Baraboo PL (Sauk County)
- Nancy Myers - Monroe Public Library (Green County)
- Jenny Carr - Middleton Public Library (Dane County)
- Autumn Baumann - Portage Public Library (Columbia County)
- Lindsey Ganz - Columbia Public Library (Columbia County)
- Diane Casselberry - Portage County Public Library, Stevens Point (Portage County)
- Marylu Silka - Adams County Public Library (Adams County)
- Cindy Stankey – Sun Prairie Public Library (Dane County)
- Natalie Kruse - Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library (Wood County)
- Eric Norton - McMillan Public Library, Wisconsin Rapids (Wood County)
- Kathy Wolkoff and Emily Wilcox - Madison Public Library – ILL / OLL Clearinghouse
- Heidi Oliversen – SCLS ILS
- Jean Anderson - SCLS
Membership on this subcommittee is open to staff of SCLS member libraries with ILL responsibilities. The subcommittee will have 7 to 11 members selected in the following manner:
- Each of the seven counties within SCLS will be asked to select a library to represent them. A county that declines to select a representative will remain unrepresented; however, subcommittee members will still actively seek input from the libraries in that county. A library representing the non-LINKcat libraries will be a member of the subcommittee.
- A representative from the Madison Public Library ILL staff (as SCLS’ Resource Library) will be a standing member
- The SCLS Consulting Services Coordinator will serve as the primary staff liaison. The Circulation Services Consultant will represent the ILS staff and delivery staff will be consulted as needed.
- Minutes will be posted to the SCLS website.
- ILL practitioners in all SCLS member libraries are welcome to attend any ILL Subcommittee meeting as well as contribute topics to be addressed by the subcommittee.
For more information, contact: