- Joan Wheeler - Baraboo PL (Sauk County)
- Jean Anderson - SCLS
- Vacant - Portage Public Library (Columbia County)
- Nancy Myers - Monroe Public Library (Green County)
- Jenny Carr - Middleton Public Library (Dane County)
- Jenna Assmus - Rio Community Library (Columbia County)
- Diane Lang - Portage County Public Library, Stevens Point (Portage County)
- Marylu Silka - Adams County Public Library (Adams County)
- Cindy Stankey – Sun Prairie Public Library (Dane County)
- Vacant - Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library (Wood County)
- Eric Norton - McMillan Public Library, Wisconsin Rapids (Wood County)
- Kathy Wolkoff and Emily Wilcox - Madison Public Library – ILL / OLL Clearinghouse
- Tim Drexler - SCLS Delivery
- Heidi Oliversen – SCLS ILS
Membership on this subcommittee is open to staff of SCLS member libraries with ILL responsibilities. The subcommittee will have 7 to 11 members selected in the following manner:
- Each of the seven counties within SCLS will be asked to select a library to represent them. In counties where there are both LINKcat and nonLINK libraries, the county may select both a LINKcat and non-LINK library. A county that declines to select a representative will remain unrepresented; however, subcommittee members will still actively seek input from the libraries in that county.
- Subcommittee members will serve two year terms. Because this is a new subcommittee, initially half of the members will be asked to serve a three-year term in order that the terms can be staggered. Selection of who will serve three-year terms will be entirely random.
- A representative from the Madison Public Library ILL staff (as SCLS’ Resource Library) will be a standing member
- The SCLS Continuing Education Consultant will serve as the primary staff liaison. Other SCLS staff liaisons will be one representative each from the ILS / LINK staff and Delivery staff.
- A Chair of the subcommittee will be elected annually. Responsibility for taking minutes of meetings will be rotated among the subcommittee members. Minutes will be posted to the SCLS website.
- ILL practitioners in all SCLS member libraries are welcome to attend any ILL Subcommittee meeting as well as contribute topics to be addressed by the subcommittee.
For more information, contact: