SCLS serves to make its member libraries even more effective by:
- helping them share materials so expenditures of thousands of dollars locally become worth millions in services to the general public in a shared environment;
- providing them with leadership in the areas of technology and telecommunications;
- providing them with the training, expertise, and consulting services to cope with constantly changing technologies and demands for service.
Below are links to four documents (updated with 2021 data) that give more detailed information about SCLS and its relationship with the 54 member libraries in Adams, Columbia, Dane, Green, Portage, Sauk, and Wood Counties.
- SCLS At A Glance
- Annual Funding
- Libraries & Systems
- Systems, Libraries, and Collaboration
- Digitization & Public Libraries
- Sources of Library Funding